Thursday, March 8, 2012

4th IUI attempt

jan 11 - my first day of cycle started. my ob-re prescribed me with fertyl 100mg from day 3-7 and 75iu puregon shot from day 3-6.

jan 20 - day 10, follicle monitoring result showed that the dominant follicle is less than 1.8cm. my ob-re gave me menagon shots and scheduled iui the next day and contact tonight.

jan 21 - SA result showed 1% morphology, we were saddened although ob-re says its fine. got my shot of hcg trigger after my iui procedure.

feb 3 - bought 2 cheap PT kits just for kicks. i wasnt feeling any early pregnancy symptoms.

feb 6 - bbt went a bit lower and lost hope. i decided i might as well use the PT since the next time around, we'll be trying ivf. was surprised to see a faint line. hubby dismissed my claim. had to ask a friend for her opinion, she said itlooks like a positive result.

feb 7 - hubby demanded for me to use another PT to see if there's still a faint line. it was still there. he drive all the way to CRM that morning so i could have a beta-hcg. we wanted to be sure before we report it to our ob-re. beta-hcg results: 293!!!! my first positive PT ever!

feb 9 - as advised by my doctor, i took another beta-hcg. it was at 998. everything looks ok so far, she said. now we have to wait until my 6th week for the fetal heartbeat.
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

4 comments:

  1. ive been waiting for updates from your posts.. and im getting excited for you.. im one of those praying for those who are longing to be a mom soon.. take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! i'm soooo happy for you! please update us regularly. i'll be praying for your successful pregnancy! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How are u now? How's the iui? Wer all excited to hear the gud news(",) please update us;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for a great post..you write very clean.......
    In Vitro Mexico

    ReplyDelete