Friday, June 3, 2011

Cycle 5 Day 12: Good News, Bad News

good news... i had my FM and consultation today and my dominant follicle is on the left ovary. wohoo! bad news... DF is too small and my endometrium is not ready as well. last cycle all was good at day 11. now it's day 12 and my DF 1.4cm x 1.3cm x 0.7cm (avg at, endometrium is hyperechoic proliferative phase with 1.1cm thickness. no cul de sac so its unlikely that i have ovulated. doc m said that with that kind of results, i wont be ovulation in the next 3 days. he recommended another FM on monday (day 15). so i guess im back to day 18 ovulation. sigh!

what's next? if my DF reaches average size 1.8cm and my endometrium is triple line by monday, we will pursue with iui within the same week (probably wednesday). if not, doc m said we have to try another cycle.

good news for P... doc m prescribe daily BD until iui. since P is not low on sperm count, it would be best to release the dead sperms now.

2 comments:

  1. baby dust to you! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clomid could help you have a bigger DF (mine are too small as well) but there is the risk of multiples. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete