Monday, February 14, 2011

3rd FM Results

Day 17: I was scheduled for FM (follicle monitoring) earlier.  FM is the same as transvaginal ultrasound except that the doctor will be looking at the presence and size of a matured egg follicle.

Anyway, I'm so sad to find out that my matured follicle is of 3cm and it still did not burst.  Its already day 17... normal ovulation should be day 10 to day 16.  My doctor gave an Ovidrel shot in the hope that it will burst anyday, probably within the next 32 hours.  If it doesn't, then that means I won't be pregnant this cycle... so sad.

The good news is that we can do baby dance tonight and tomorrow.  We'll probably skip Wednesday and start again Thursday... then do it every other day.  At least thats what my doctor advised.  Then the waiting begins.

That''s what most people on the net talks about: TWW or 2ww (two-week wait).  It at least 14 days waiting time before the next cycle or to know if I got pregnant or not. I'm losing hope for this cycle... just so sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment