Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 19: Feeling better

Yesterday was the worst feeling ever. I was sooo sad which probably why I got major migraine.  I experienced a bit of vertigo just after I woke up and I panicked (but I think its mainly because of my ear). But the stress was overwhelming... I cried and cried the night before that I couldn't go to the office yesterday.  Hubby says I think too much.  I felt a little better by noon... almost happier for reasons I don't know.

Today I received an invitation for a baby shower.  My hubby wasn't sure he wanted to go and I don't want to go by myself.  Friends usually ask when I'm going to get a baby and frankly speaking, it's starting to hurt.  I just wanted to shelter myself from those silly talks but am excited for my friend and the new baby.  Even my brother's girlfriend is pregnant and they're not even married.

Will try to fix my outlook and if this cycle isn't successful... I'm already preparing for IUI (intra-uterine insemination)... But I do pray I'll get a positive this time!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment