Friday, February 18, 2011

Cycle 1 Day 21

I was planning to schedule an FM today just so I would know if my follicle already burst.  But then I found out that I would have to shell out around Php1000+ just to suit my eagerness and curiosity.  Oh well, I'll just skip it and see what will happen.

According to my research, ovulation would take place around 24-36 hours after an hCG shot, in my case, I took Ovidrel. Since I had my shot around 3pm of Feb 14, at most my follicle burst at most by 3am of Feb 16. After that, the egg will be viable for 12-24 hours. So by 3am of Feb 17, the begins to disintegrate. Then luteal phase begins, the days between the day of ovulation and the day of the next menstrual cycle. Normal luteal phase is around 10-16 days in length.  Assuming that I don't have LPD (luteal phase defect - where its below 10 days), I should get my AF by March 5.... If I don't, I'm pregnant.... hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment