Tuesday, May 24, 2011

C5D2: A Small World

yesterday, P and i decided to have another consultation for this cycle. essentially, we wanted to know what went wrong. so we both see doc m at cardinal santos. i showed him my day 14 follicle monitoring results he says everything is perfect. perfect in the sense that both my endometrium and follicles were ready for pregnancy. i ovulated without any meds at all, no clomid, no puregon. only hcg shot just to time the ovulation day. we did BD for 5 consecutive days starting from the day i had my shot, every other day before the shot. blood tests showed my hormone levels are ok, well at least on day 3. im going crazy as to why. so doc m told me to bring my hsg plates, my hysteroscopy pathology report, and P's sa. he wanted to see for himself that everything is ok. he also requested P to take another test to ensure that the SA results he would refer to is up-to-date.

as you know, P's previous SA shows terato-hyperzoospermia which means he has overproduction of soldiers (high sperm count) and most of them are abnormal forms (low morphology). doc m, basically wants to know if P would still yield the same results. if its the same, then he suggests iui. that way, he can wash the sperm, separate the good from the bad which will increase our chances of conceiving. so it all depends now on SA's result which he would take this thursday (2-3 days abstinence).

off-topic, geez since i changed to doc m there have been a lot of off-topic. P liked him because he's all-smiles and show concern. the best part is made us hopeful again. he's also the first doctor i had who calls back his patients. you can reach him anytime. then i saw his full name and it looks familiar. he's a relative of my ex, he's my ex's uncle! i know my ex's family and they've been in contact even after we broke up. all is well though. what's P's reaction all of this? he doesn't care, hahaha. since P feels doc m is much better than my old ob-gyn. plus he performs iui and ivf at crm! hope he can help us to conceive our first baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment