Friday, May 20, 2011

Cycle 4 Day 25: Losing Hope

im nearing the end of 2ww. my bbt dropped to 97.73. i was sad but not as much as P. last night we talked about it and i felt his sadness. one of his friends is having a baby and the couple is not yet married. its overwhelming and i need to stay strong to prevent myself from crying. but this morning, i cant help it. i wanted to give him a baby on his birthday. is that asking too much? we have waited, prayed and done what we could. what else do we have to do for it to happen? its unfair! i cant let P see me crying this early, it will sure ruin the whole day. The pain just burst out of me.

tomorrow, my bbt will drop even lower and another cycle will start. how long do we have to go through all of this?

1 comment:

  1. hi girl. never lose hope. as we say in the TTC world, new cycle new hope. if it's getting too stressful, try resting for a while. no counting muna and no monitoring. keep smiling =)

    ReplyDelete