Friday, March 4, 2011

2nd Cycle: First Checkup

since i finally decided to keep my current OB, i went to see her (as scheduled) for an ultrasound.  my doctor wanted to see if the 3cm dominant follicle ruptured or not.  thankfully, its gone so im all-go for my 2nd cycle.

she found polyps (80% sure) during the ultrasound and recommended that i should have a hysteroscopy. its a procedure similar to D&C (dilation and curettage) but with visual.  since i've already taken clomid, she said that if im dont get pregnant this cycle, i should have one.  since my ob is not affiliated to my health card, she said that i could give her a listing of accredited doctors and would recommend one from the list, if she knows any.  but that is for next cycle.

for this cycle, however, i was given puregon 300iu. im to inject myself of 50iu a day every 7am until monday, which will be my next FM ultrasound.

total costs: php 13900
puregon 300IU - php12500
consultation and ultrasound - php1400

No comments:

Post a Comment