Friday, March 11, 2011

Cycle 2 Day 13

as scheduled, i had my ultrasound this morning and my ob found that my follicles are still small.  On my left ovary, there's a 1.6cm follicle while on my right, its still 1.5cm.  no ovidrel shots were given since recommended size should be 1.8cm.  i'm told to continue with my puregon shots until i've used all of it.  we could do the deed on saturday and then be back on monday for another follicle monitoring. by that time, the follicles will be big enough, hopefully, and that i'll get my HCG (ovidrel) shot.

since my hubby and i are contemplating on having an iui, i asked how much it would cost.  she said around php11500.  ovidrel shot is php2900. tentative schedule of iui is on wednesday, thats day 18 already (i definitely ovulate late). iui will be performed in her clinic and will take around one and a half hour.

when my hubby and i were driving to the hospital we're listening to the radio. we're both avid listeners of the morning rush, a morning radio show on rx and today they had a big reveal.  one of the host, delamar, announced that she is having a baby.  its unplanned and she was surprised about it.  nevertheless, i think baby news are always great. and for her age, she's lucky indeed.  i cried a little... im sooo envious.  i pray that it'll be my time soon as well. mine and the rest of the female community praying to get pregnant soon!

total costs: php1300 (consultation + ultrasound)

No comments:

Post a Comment