Wednesday, March 2, 2011

To Change or Not To Change

yesterday i met with a new doctor.  i entertained the thought of looking for another doctor because i became irritated on how the assistant responded to my inquiries.  ok, im too "makulit" but i wish she would understand where i was coming from. i wanted to get pregnant and when i got my period last sunday, i wanted to know if i need to meet with my doctor... in case she wants another TVU or what not.  i wanted to make sure that the clomid (by aventis) that i bought is the same as the one they have given to me before which is clomene.  do i have to take the same dosage?  when do i have to meet with my doctor? any other tests i need to do?  does hubby needs another sperm testing?  yes, i could answer most of them but i still would want a go-signal from my doctor.  that everything im doing is ok, right?  and asking questions isn't that bad because let's face it... im currently confused as to why im not yet pregnant.  i wish the assistant would be more patient and caring but of course, i didn't feel it.  my hubby says i should stay with my current doctor. she is great. i like her and i believe her.  but honestly, the frontliner isn't accommodating at all. sigh!  her sms responses were late... the way she answers my call isn't professional.   but then again, im here for the doctor... my doctor.  i will stay with her for another cycle or two. but if the assistant gets the better of me, i might go to this doctor i met who is nice and friendly and good at what she does AND has a friendly receptionist.

No comments:

Post a Comment