Monday, March 7, 2011

Cycle 2 Day 9

met with my doctor today for my follicle monitoring sched and she said i have two dominant follicles. yey!  i got 1cm follicle on my left ovary and another .9cm on my right.  last friday, she gave me 50IU of puregon shot. now she asked me to increase my dosage to 75IU starting tomorrow.  she wanted to see my reaction with a higher dosage.  schedule baby dance on thursday then by friday morning, another ultrasound to check on the follicles and probably get a shot of ovidrel to burst them.

now the question is whether we'll going for an iui this cycle or otherwise. i still have to discuss this matter with my hubby.  although i have polyps, its still possible to get pregnant.  im confused whether to go for iui or not.  but whatever decision will make, i just pray that i get pregnant this month.  much better if i get twins. hahaha!

total cost: php 13800
puregon (300iu) - php12500
consultation and ultrasound - php 1300

No comments:

Post a Comment