Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Cycle 2 Day 18

I was so frustrated last Monday that I wasn't able to write anything at all.  Basically,  my ultrasound showed that I lost one follicle on my right.  Last friday, its1.5cm but come Monday, its1.4cm.  On my left ovary, another follicle was seen which is already 1.4cm.  Now the original dominant follicle is already 3.4cm. Way too big right?  So it's no go for the IUI.  My hubby and I agreed that we'll only have it if I produce more than one.

I had my shot of Ovidrel, Monday at 10:30pm, had contact with my hubby Sunday night, Monday night, Tuesday night and Wednesday morning.  Hahaha, all thanks to Pre-Seed.  We love it.  My husband says its not sticky or yucky as some reviews say.  It's almost the same as my own and it doesn't feel weird at all.  The best part is that the deed is more pleasurable.  TTC couples should definitely try this.  It's helps since all the pressures of getting pregnant and having scheduled sex make women stressed and well... dry.  And its frustrating for both couples.  With Pre-Seed, it makes it more enjoyable, just as it should be. Plus the sperms are left unharmed. So much for the the plug (but it's definite for real... it worked for us).

Anyway, if I don't get pregnant this cycle, then I'll go for a hysteroscopy to remove the polyps my RE found.  And then prepare for IUI.

No comments:

Post a Comment