Friday, April 15, 2011

Cycle 3 day 19

so im here at the medical city to have me creatine and mri test. it was advised by dra v. after my followup with regards my hysteroscopy procedure. the tests were advised to check if i have pitituary adenoma. the results will confirm if i need to continue with my bromicriptine.

dra v suggested (yet again) that P meet with a urologist. im sure he will decline again. dra also mentioned that iui might be helpful. based on P's sa, also he got a lot of sperms... liquefaction needs assistance. getting it washed will be of advantage. yeah, maybe will have iui next month.

with regards fertility blend, she said i can take it since its just supplements. so i will be taking them starting today. best part is we can have contact after another week. just perfect for the next cycle.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

3 comments:

  1. hi! are you still with dra. s? or did you switch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sis. my new ob who removed my polyps is accredited by my health card. im saving a lot on consultations so we decided to try workups with her, hopeful to conceive naturally while im being treated with bromocriptine. if it doesnt work in 2 months time, i'm going back to dr. s for an iui. by then, we'll have savings for the procedure. btw, did you ask dr s when you can start your next workup?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi sis! dra. s said that we can start trying again in june as long as my blood sugar normalizes. i had gestational diabetes so she wanted to make sure first that everything's back to normal before trying again.

    ReplyDelete