Monday, April 25, 2011

Cycle 3 Day 29: No AF yet

im surprised to say this but... i've been waiting soooo long for my AF to come. its crazy how during previous cycle, i pray that it wont come. now im going to welcome it with open arms. why? because the sooner i have it, the sooner we can try making babies again.

after the hysteroscopy, both my doctors advised me that i might be delayed for a few days. its rare for me to have more than 30 days in a cycle even with clomid. i took my bbt this morning and it confirm what my doctors said. today, my temp is pegged at 97.73. usually, my temp will lower to 97.5x then the next day, it'll be 97.2x. and tadaa, AF has arrived. so it wont come today or tomorrow. probably on thursday.

btw, how long is an acceptable AF delay after hysteroscopy or even D&C? i don't know if a week delay should be a cause of alarm. do tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment